23 February 2008

Book Summary: The Man in the Moon

I always have a good think on walking home because in morning at home I am in a rush and mum is always bothering me to do this and that like feeding the dog, pack my bag, go to toilet, brush my teeth, wash my face and comb your [my] hair. I hate someone bothering me when I'm doing something. I hate to be in school too because the teacher is bothering me the same way.

In my walk home it is good to think of going to join the Harley Davison Gang. Everybody like it in my class. But one thing I don't like in the Harley Davison Gang is I need to eat ten gold fish, and dead chickens blood.

The next day I was joining the Harley Davison Gang they asked me to wait in a very lonely place and I wait when they ask me to come out. I come out and they say I should take a test. Then they said steal a pantha.

But when I put the statue pantha of Earl's down, it moved and attack the Harley Davison Gang's boys. Then they all ran away exept [except] me. I was so sleepy that I had slept [fallen asleep].

When I woke my face was covered with pantha saliva. Then Earl was in his yard finding his pantha. I had brung [brought] the pantha back to Earl. But this night the moon was not here. Then everything started dancing even things that cannot move [started to dance]. When they finish dancing they all are becoming statues again.

Then I asked Earl to tell me why would the statues move. He say he would sent [send] a post letter to me and a present the next day. I found the letter and the present. The present is a pyramit (pyramid) and a man with the moon. Then Earl poped [popped] out of my back. 15 February 2008

No comments: