24 May 2008

A Journey to the Death of the Sea

My friend gave me a letter going to the sea. I was so excited I can't wait! I went to my friend Jonathan's house. He was fixing his submarine. I never saw a submarine like that before. "It looks like a robot crab more than a submarine,' I said. John made a grin. Then he gave me a notebook and a pen.
Later I asked, "What's going on?" John said, "Don't you know we're going to the sea?" But I still have one problem - I'm seasick. This sub has a toilet, living room, bedroom and a kitchen. My friend zoomed in the submarine. I slowly walked in. "Faster you snail!" John said.
When we went inside, the submarine zoomed to the road and in the sea. We went to the coral reef we saw clownfish, parrot fish, sea slugs, moray eels, octopus, sharks, catfish, seahorses and rays. I wrote it in my notebook.
As we went deeper, I knew something strange. The submarine didn't swim it crawled. Then we saw lots of salmon. The submarine's claws caught lots of them. I cooked some fish. I ate it. They were yummy.
As we went deeper we saw whales, squids and salmon as we went to the death [depth] I was excited. I saw squids, viper fish, angler fish, hatchet fish, vampire fish, starfish and gulper eels. I was scared. We went back home and told are [our] parents about the amazing trip. 14 April 2008

No comments: