24 May 2008

The Time Machine

I'm a young scientist. I made a time machine and used it to go to the past, millions [of] years ago when the first animals roamed the world. I don't even know where the first creatures live. As I used my time machine to find out, I felt excited. As fast as I could I scrambled out to the time machine. I pressed the keys and 1,000,000 my globe was turning so fast that I couldn't count how many rounds it had turned.
After a minute the globe had stopped turning. All the places, Asia, Europe, Africa and all the continents were stick [stuck] together. I felt strange that they were stuck. I looked around, I wasn't in my laboratory. I was in the sea. I saw many strange things. I just knew two strange animals: one is pleisiosaurus and the other is lixosaurus. I was scared to death. I pressed the keys again and 1,000,000. Now I found some early fishes and amphibians. They were so strange. 6 April 2008

No comments: