13 March 2011

Life with My Sister (to be continued...)

Introduction (for my sister)

Since my sister Kylie was born, I knew something was wrong with her. You see ……I have a sixth sense, I can see if the person is a friend or foe (I sound like some old castle knight or maybe like Robin Hood, I can’t decide). Also I can see what she or he is wrong about and good about. I too found out why people have birthmarks, but there are some I don’t understand. Let’s go back to talking about Kylie. Hey? Where was I? Oh yes! Something was wrong with Kylie. That’s the most difficult thing in my life I can’t understand.

Introduction (for myself)

I am a quiet boy most of my time. Though I am quiet, once I open my mouth, words come out like a waterfall. I look serious in person, but actually I am a very humorous boy. I show talent in art and English, but I am very bad at Chinese (that is the only reason I’m typing this in English). Even I think it is peculiar that I was born in China, I live in China and I am no good at Chinese! But now isn’t the time to figure out my problem, it is the time to figure out my sister’s problem. So…let’s get started!

Ch. 1 A Vain Thief for a Sister

It all started when Kylie was 2, she began to become vain. I had started to get angry, because Kylie started stealing my things. Ahhh……I remember that day, I was just starting to do my homework, but then I found out my favorite pencil was gone! Kylie had a peculiar expression on her face. I searched my room, not there. The living room, not there too. At that time, my doubts were all on Kylie. I went into her room and her pencil case was on the floor; I picked it up; opened it; and there it was! I couldn’t believe it! If I don’t put a stop to this, she may start to act like a thief (which I hate, they are sneaky, spooky……) I wanted to stop this from happening. I started by talking to Kylie, she didn’t listen. She just pretended to listen, and after that she ignored what I said, so I wasn’t quite happy about it. Then I started to shout, I just ended up having a little talk with my helper, and she will start babbling about how it is to not shout at Kylie, sometimes I argued with her. But she always won the battle. The last idea I had in my mind was to steal her things too, but it was a complete failure. She didn’t even realize that I had stolen her things. Then I started to steal her more important things, but Kylie always cried and my auntie would be angry at me and wouldn’t let me eat snacks, (which I can’t resist not to eat)*.

*I’m a little too greedy I think……

No comments: