09 April 2011

Life with My Sister (to be continued...)

Ch. 11 Kylie’s Friend Julia

Kylie has a friend called Julia. She is quiet and shy, and is like a little queen. She will cry if she wants something. But she quite likes me, I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because she has a nuisance of a brother. That brother is called Jacky, he crawls under the table to scare Julia, he threatens her by saying he is going to the Philippines……which he is not. He is a very rough boy, not suitable for babysitting a sister, but he has one. News! Bad news! Jacky has another baby to take care of! Unfortunately, it’s a boy. Hopeheisnotasbadasjacky*! *if you’re wondering why I’m typing nonsense? You’re wrong, I’m saying a prayer. If you want to know what I said. Figure it out yourself! Hint: just put spaces between words!

Ch. 12 Kylie isn’t cute

In North Point, there lives Kylie’s mother. Just kidding! There lives a cousin called Cherry who pretends to be Kylie’s mother. Every time we visit her she pretends she is her mother and pretends to cook food for her, pretends to go to school with her…… How can I bear it! Babysitting my sister is my job, and my sister is not a baby! Cherry sure treats her like it! It’s a relief that we don’t go there often. Kylie sure wants to go there; she enjoys being treated like a baby. Another reason I don’t like to go there is because no one can talk to me, all of them are girls. I don’t know why they treat her like a baby. But I have to admit that she is kind of adorable.

Ch. 13 Ice Servants

As I said, mum (the real one!) still had not improved. So now Kylie and I created a company called IMC, short for the “Ice Making Company”. We make 48 pieces of ice every time. And we make ice three times a day, so we make 144 pieces of ice a day, meaning 1008 a week! So it adds up to about 4320 a month! Making it about 52560 a year! But our dad complained about the ice and so on, and I think he’s right, because we used: 7 cups, a large container, 3 large boxes, 2 small containers and 1 snack box to contain all the ice. And so I made ice 2 times a day, making it 96 pieces of ice a day. 672 a week. About 2880 a month. To about 35040 a year*! We soon forgot about this and the company is closed. But then who is going to make the ice? Good question. Mum the champion of ice-eating herself*(I think she should go to the Guinness World Record!)! *I must be great at arithmetic to calculate that bunch of equations (to tell the truth I used the calculator!)! *was I too sarcastic?

No comments: