09 April 2011

Life with My Sister (to be continued...)

Ch. 5 An Unforgivable Punch that made me Santa

I had started to be angry at Kylie at some small problems and she started to hate me a little. One time I was so angry I hit her! My sister cried and my mom had me grounded for 2 weeks. I realized my problem and I was kind and helpful to her once again. She had another problem and I really didn’t know what to do. Kylie kept asking me to give her presents! I can’t believe that I had really started to give her presents! I realized my mistake and only gave her presents when she was good. But it took me 2 months! After 2 long months she started to tell lies! That was the most difficult problem she has. I need to tell her 10 times. “Is that the truth?” for her to tell the truth about something! But she soon got over with it, I don’t know how, but that is good because I don’t need to waste my breath.

Ch. 6 Is she crazy or what?

I thought that was the end of her problems, but no it wasn’t. This problem was the most disgusting problem by now. Kylie would not close the door when she is going to pee or change clothes! She even thought that it was funny that I make a disgusted face at her. So I changed and made an angry face at her when she does that. That cured her. I was glad.* *who wouldn’t!

Ch. 7 I can’t believe it’s a job

Now my mom hired me as Kylie’s tutor, the worst job ever. I‘d rather be a street cleaner! So I need to read Kylie books every night, teach her how to do her homework, feed her……so on and so forth. Once I started, anytime I groan or something, she will coo for me. I really don’t understand why she needs to coo me. Sometimes, she takes cares of me like I’m a baby! So all I can do is to not groan as hard as I can. I hope it is not another job from mom!

No comments: