09 April 2011

Life with My Sister (to be continued...)

Ch. 14 Ghosts in the Forest

Kylie believes in ghosts, sometimes I make fun of her by saying: “The ghosts in the forest are coming to get people whose name starts with a letter K!” or “The ghosts in the forest are coming to eat little girls who have long hair” sometimes “The ghosts in the forest are going to eat girls who wears glasses” something like that. And I will make a frightened face and hide with Kylie. Sometimes when I see her expression she isn’t frightened at all and helps me finish the story. If Kylie really isn’t scared then it’ll not be fun for me at all. So I stopped and that was the end of the ghosts in the forest.

Ch. 15 James in the House

It was a disaster when James and Jude visited us. At first I felt left out. They all went into Kylie’s room. So I played by myself, but then I was utterly bored and we played the 3-legged race. Unfortunately I needed to pair with James, because Kylie insisted to pair up with Jude. I and James always won. Kylie and Julia always fell down; they didn’t balance quite well (to tell the truth they don’t even know how to balance!) So we continued the other game, called the animal chase. We all need to pretend to be an animal and needed to race to the end of the house. Jacky pretended to be a lion; Julia an antelope; Kylie a rabbit and me a cheetah, the fastest animal on the planet. We didn’t quite know who won; everything was a blur, but 1 thing for sure it will not be Kylie or Jude. They were as slow as turtles maybe snails! By that time, the people living beneath us were very annoyed. They even sent a security guard to say that they are annoyed*. Our helper was quite angry with that and only let us watch TV. After a while our parents came back… with the security guard with them. The security guard mumbled on about inconsideration. We were only watching TV! What is wrong with that! *actually they complained 2 times.

Ch. 16 A Computer Geek

One time, I let Kylie play the game “pinball”. I totally regretted that. Nowadays Kylie will beg me to let her play the game, I refused every time she asked me, so now she got over with it. I sure was glad! It was already hard enough to take care of her now, what will happen I take care of a computer geek! Oh god! This isn’t happening! Kylie has remembered pinball! Up is down! Left is right! Heaven is hell! All just because I said the word “ball”!

1 comment:

Miss Lau said...

Ernest, I cannot find any update in your blog ? What's up lately ? Cat got your pen ?