20 December 2008

Harriet's Hare

Harriet heard a noise coming from the wheat feild [field]. It sound like a UFO. When Harriet got out of bed and looked carefully at the UFO print. She saw a hare. Don't go, I won't hurt you, she said in her mind. Suddenly the hare turned and hopped towards her. In her amaze the hare said "Good morning earth girl I'm from Pars and I'm 36 years old.

Harriet warned the hare her father is coming. Suddenly Bran the sheep dog barked, meaning "Come on silly old cow walk to the yard." I become a sparrow, said Wiz the hare. Then he became a bluebird and fly [flew] away.

The next day Harriet went to pick carrots. Then she saw Wiz. Wiz stared at her. "I dont' mind you can eat it; I need to say to you Wiz my dad is coming." Slowly POP!!! A snail was on the carrot top. "Let's have a race when father's gone!" said Harriet quietly. "Ready." Like the wind and Harriet was racing like a horse. Suddenly POP!! Wiz became a hadhog and Harriet won.

Suddenly Wiz gone [went] away running fighting with a she rabbit. "Bye Wiz." said Harriet. Slowly she went to her car.

When Harriet was driving her car on the main street, a pretty old woman asked "I wonder if you could selll me a dozen eggs." "Of course!" said Harriet. "Oh, thank you!" said the old lady. When Harriet went back something happened. The old lady came she said "I'm Lambert, Jessika Lambert." Then Harriet's father came he said "I'm John Butler."

When Harriet went to the farm a cow that looks unfamiliar stared at her. "That's Wiz" thought Harriet.

At last Jessika decided to be Harriet's step mother. That night she saw a hare on the moon, she had to lose her hare. August 2008

No comments: