20 March 2008

Book Summary: Goldfish

My name is Carmady. I’m a detective.

One morning, I was sitting on my chair waiting for a business to do. Later on, Kathy rushed in my room and asked me many questions of the Leander Pearls. I felt excited to have a business to do. Kathy gave me the door key and went away.

I went to Peeler’s house, I found him dead. Near to his pocket was some money, a key and a gun. I took the key and went home.

The next day, I met Lutin, we talked about the Leander Pearls. I didn’t like it [him]. After that, I went to Madder’s house. Madder gave me some whisky. He had put something nasty in my whisky. I got my sap and hit Maddler with it. A girl stepped out of the cupboard and hit me with my sap.

When I was awake, Madder and the girl were gone. I went back home I had a bad dream about I was in prison. Spyke was laughing at me so do John.

The next day I took a van and drove to Spyke’s house. Then I saw Spyke’s wife and I went upstairs. Spyke was there I took him to prison cause he got the pearls. Then we live happily ever after. 8 March 2008

No comments: