20 March 2008

Book Summary: Star Zoo

Nothing happens in Just Like Home [a planet]. My name is Humming Bird.

The next night was Remembering Night. In Remembering Night I met a man called Buff. His eyes [were] mean and he was bigger than me.

The next day father asked me a man called Buff [was going to marry me]. I hated to marry Buff. When I met Buff at the wedding place, I ran away to my spaceship. I asked my spaceship to go far far away from Just Like Home.

Then I saw a shadow. It was a zoo. I had crossed through many tunnels. After that I knew this zoo's name is Star Zoo.

At that time I also met a wolf. I don't know what it was. It had yellow razor shap [sharp] teeth. I fought it cause I was scared. It fought me too.

I closed my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes I saw the wolf in front [of] me. I felt sorry to fight and hurt it.

There I saw other animals here [del] too. The animals asked me to ride on one of them. I choose [chose] the donkey then went to where their god was.

But I was puzzled [because] their god was a computer. I said "You are just a computer!". Just then I took the animals to the spaceship to go to Star Council.

I asked the animals to wait then I brang [brought] the robot animal to the Star Council. When the Star Council saw it they became stupid. They used a razor [laser?] gun to shoot the... robot!

Then I showed it to the children they become happy. Every people in Just Like Home will not be scared of animals. 2 March 2008

No comments: