29 March 2008

Dinosaur and the Strange Message - A Sequel to "To the Centre of the Earth"

I walked to the library and found a book about dinosaurs. I borrowed it. When I got home I flipped the pages to find something intresting [interesting]. When I flipped to page 22, I found a note. “It’s a code!” I cried

[Meant to be UPSIDE DOWN] Go to Africa’s Ile Island. At the Lion Mountain there’s a cave the top of the mountain. Go in the cave and you’ll see as much dinosaurs you like. I wrote it. Ernest

I looked at the note carefully. At 3 o’clock I had a break. I put the card upside down and I saw what the note means! I felt excited of a trip I love to meet dinosaurs either anyway!
After I eaten my tea I drove [took] a taxi, then drove my car, then took the ship to Africa. But I forgot to pack my things. I bought some food, a bag, some bandages and clothes. Then I sailed to Ile Island.
As I’m climbing up the mountain I saw a sand hurricane coming towards me. I ran as fast as I could. It took me 5 hours climbing up the mountain. As I reached the cave Ernest stood there. He came [went] with me into the cave.
Just then a trodden ran past by we lay down in the cave. We saw a teranodon, a quazelantus, a ramphasurus and a tenderandon. Then I walked I saw a brachiosaurus, a stegosaurus, a triceratops and a diphlopsaurus and many other dinosaurs.
But just then a carnotosaurus came and ate a triceratops. I’m angry and got my weapon and killed the carnotosaurus. Then a pack of velicerapters came and ate the dead of the carnotosaurus.
As I dived down and saw a plesiosaurus and a ripliosaurus fight for a sturgeon. I cut it half and the two ate happily away.
I told Ernest it was fun today. Next time I’ll come again. 25 March 2008

No comments: