29 March 2008

Book Summary: Slime

I think you’d not realy [really] like it when you’re in this world. OH! And one more thing, everything here is true. I swear it.
It started last fall when we finished class. Big Jim the biggest student in this school had made a very disgusting and smelly experiment. Cee and I are best friends. We sat next to each other.
After the experiment we went to the school bus. I sat in the front seat but Cee sat at the back. It is not Cee who didn’t notice. I’m invisible.
I look at the mirror at home. I can’t see myself. At least I know how to control to be invisible. Just then I heard someone knoking [knocking] the door. I opened the door and Brian was there. Brian went to washroom and I went into the living room. I saw my mother standing there. And she asked me to pick up Brian.
The next day when I was packing my bag next to Cee, we gave the homework to the teacher. Cee’s homework were usally [usually] tidy but this time it is all wet.
She went to the washroom and cried. I tried to calm her down. I asked why she cried. She said, “After I took a shower I used the towel to mop my body. But I got wetter.” I’d better show her I also had powers. Then she stopped crying.
We went to the science lab when Iona walked by. I asked her if she growed [grew]. She should be the shortest person in school. She blushed.
And as we packed our bags, Big Jim was there behind us. Then a flash he was gone. Then he came back with a trumpet. I asked [him] if he had mutant powers. He said yes!
The next day at school, we heard Michael lauphing [laughing]. He said he had X-ray vision and saw Mr Sypes batman underpants.
Ricky came out of the wall. I couldn’t believe what I saw. Then at the swimming pool I saw Po Po breathing underwater.
At home my mother asked me to pick up Brian again. The other day I saw my brother chasen by the slime. We the mutant kids use our power to stop the slime. At last we did it. 14 March 2008

No comments: