29 March 2008

Book Summary: To the Centre of the Earth

My uncle shouted excitedly just as my cook finished cooking. I went to my uncle’s library. My uncle found a runic note. He ran upwards [upstairs] to find his runic dictionary. I hope my uncle’s stomach will cry out cause [because] mine’s crying very loudly.
As I wrote the runic words to today’s words, I wrote it like this:

SLEFFENSFORETARCEHTOTNIOG
SEHCUOTSIRATRACSFOWODAHSEHTEREHW
HTRAEEHTFORETNECEHTHCAERLLIWUOY
DNAMMESSUNKASENRATIDIDI

My uncle said there are 40 vowels and 69 consonants. My poor uncle didn’t sleep that night cause of the strange note.
The next day I figured out what it means. I told my uncle. My uncle asked me to go with him to this historic journey and with his friend Hans.
They drove [took] a taxi, a bus and a train. They sailed a ship to Sneffels as they slide [slid] to the bottom of the well.
There are three carns. They wait to let the sun shine to the three carvan which one is the first to shine on they will go. They wait till sunset. They saw the middle one is the first…[find it too difficult to continue] 25 March 2008

No comments: